Saniflo or In Floor Grinder Pump

Users who are viewing this thread

danny guill

Reaction score
Doing a new construction that will require a grinder pump for the basement bath. I have two options but am looking for the best service.

Saniflo total system with comode and all but will require I raise the shower.

A grinder pump installed in the floor during construction with all plumbing under the slab.

Any opinions appreciated.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Having floor height fixtures (shower pan and toilet discharge) gives you far more choices in style and performance, and, when it comes time to do repairs, you'll likely have more choices which can help with the costs verses a proprietary system, but, you'll pay more up front to tear up the slab to install everything. Raising the floor of a shower pan can be a safety hazard, and especially if your basement has low ceilings, you will notice.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks