RV water pump fitting: 1/2"-14 QEST?

Users who are viewing this thread

Andy Bowman

Reaction score
Hi - I am trying to add a loop of flex tubing to the outlet of my RV water pump. The pump already has a loop on the inlet side but I want to add a loop on the outlet to quiet down the pump. It is a Flo Jet 12V pump, with what I think are "quad port" outlets on it. I can find the quick connect to 5/8" hose barb very easily, but on the PEX line side (where the pump was directly hooked to) I think it's a QEST female fitting. Very similar in size to a 1/2 NPT thread, but not tapered. I found a lot of Flo Jet adapters from the pump to a 1/2"-14 QEST male fitting, but I cannot find ANY other fittings with that thread size anywhere. I just want to go from male QEST to a hose barb!!!!

Does anyone know where to look for these fittings?

Reach4

Reaction score
RV supply place comes to mind.

I searched for qest rv fittings in a search engine, and got a bunch of hits-- but not the adapter you want.

Then I tried rv "qest" adapter "npt" and got some that may be more relevant.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
If they dont make it they dont make it I looked as well, but not sure what you need and my powers on internet are no better than anyones. Im sure there is a simple fix your hooking an rv water pump to plastic pipe right? maybe your in a tight spot I dont know what the problem is? There isnt an adapter for everything is all I can tell you
Cant you just cut the pex and put a compression or male adapter or a shark bite ? this has gotta be simple

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks