Running waste line to outdoor sink

Users who are viewing this thread

Chris Milot

Reaction score
I'm hoping to run a waste line for an outdoor kitchen sink before we put pavers in. I'm trying to figure out where I would tie in the waste line at.

The house is in Mesa, AZ built in 2000 and is a single story on a slab. I'm hoping to tie in below the kitchen sink but not sure how to go about doing that. Kitchen sink is about 25 feet away. I'm not familiar with how plumbing is done on slabs but hoping if I dig down below the slab where the clean out is I can tie in there. Run my piping and use an aav at the sink?

Before I start digging below the slab does anyone know if it is common for the waste line to go straight down below the slab or is it typical to turn in the slab and head a different direction? And any idea how deep the outside part of the slab usually is?

Here is some pics of where I'm hoping to tie in at.

Attachments

• IMG_20200419_144301.jpg
    IMG_20200419_144301.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20200419_144320.jpg
    IMG_20200419_144320.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 153
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks