Rubber gasket thing and mystery sized fitting

Users who are viewing this thread

Starchy

Reaction score
I got this shower head and faucet from an Etsy shop based in morocco. i managed to lose one of these included little rubber gasket things. look familiar to anyone? I'm not sure what to look up to replace it.
PXL_20220618_195608145.jpg

PXL_20220618_195611565.jpg

Also, the faucet doesn't seem to fit any of the 1/2" fnpt I have though it does fit this one fnpt (dunno what size) fitting i have with a barbed connection. not sure what to get for this. are there 1/2" PEX x metric fittings?

PXL_20220618_195719010.jpg

PXL_20220618_195731415.jpg

Weekend Handyman

Reaction score
I got this shower head and faucet from an Etsy shop based in morocco. i managed to lose one of these included little rubber gasket things. look familiar to anyone? I'm not sure what to look up to replace it.View attachment 84358

View attachment 84359

Also, the faucet doesn't seem to fit any of the 1/2" fnpt I have though it does fit this one fnpt (dunno what size) fitting i have with a barbed connection. not sure what to get for this. are there 1/2" PEX x metric fittings?

View attachment 84360

View attachment 84361
I am not a Pro. I don’t know have a solution for your problem. However, I would like to point out that is not a PEX fitting you have threaded on there.

Weekend Handyman

Reaction score
Overseas has different threads. I can’t remember the acronym. I believe adapters are available. However, someone had a similar issue with a toilet a few months back. Search “threads” in the forums I think answers you need might be in that post.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks