Rinnai ru98 help needed in Mountlake Terrace

Users who are viewing this thread

Cassix

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hello people, I was wondering if someone could help out with some advice. I live in Mountlake Terrace and im installing a Rinnai ru98 in Renton and my customer has hard water with a level of manganese .04 mg/L over the limit. Manganese is the stuff in the water that leaves a horrible stains on your shower and toilet. He's looking for a whole house filter and a water softener and neither him nor I can figure out what a good one is that is compatible with his tankless water heater that I'm putting in. He wants something that'll get rid of all the scale and eliminate the stains, that's low maintenance and hopefully low price. I know that's going to be hard to find in one unit for one softener / whole house filter. The main problem is the stains obviously and thats what he wants to eliminate most. What do you think of rinnais scale cutter? I would need to add a whole house filter on top of that obviously. Does anyone have any suggestions of a whole house filter or water softener that would be compatible with this Rinnai tankless water heater?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks