Rheem furnace model r92pa not lighting all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

John a

Reaction score
Looking for some advice I have a Rheem furnace it's about two years old about a month ago it was trying to ignite and then it would kick out and would try again sometimes it ignites and sometimes it doesn't I replace the flame sensor and gas valve and didn't work when this happens I can hear the igniter Clickin for 10 seconds or so and then it would click off and then it would retry this doesn't happen ever time it goes on maybe 3 or four times a day some time none the hole day any advice on this would greatly be appreciated thank you for your time

Last edited:

John a

Reaction score
What error codes is it giving you?
I believe it's 10 or 11 not detecting flame when this happens I'll watch I here the igniter go for 5 to 10 sec no flame then shut down and re try

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks