Reverse Osmosis - Permeate Pump Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Idoc4u

Reaction score
I have a GE Profile Model PXRQ15RBL reverse osmosis system. I would like to add a permeate pump. There are 4 connection points on the manifold: 1. Outlet (Blue) which goes from manifold to fridge, 2. Tank (Red) which goes to the water tank, 3. Drain (Black) which goes to drain, 4. Inlet (yellow) which is the supply from the saddle valve.

I believe the following are the correct connections when adding a permeate pump, but I would appreciate someone confirming I'm correct or setting me straight.

1. Outlet from manifold to Permeate In, 2. Permeate Out to a "T" which splits to the Tank and Fridge, 3. Tank (Leave Open), 4. Drain from manifold to Brine In on permeate pump, 4. Brine Out to drain.

I'm not sure if leaving the "Tank" port on the r/o manifold open is correct.

Thank you in advance for the help!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks