Replumbing bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Bumbernotaplumber

Reaction score
Hey there,
Doing a little more plumbing than I normally do on a friend’s bathroom and just wanted a more experienced set of eyes to double check my plan. The toilet and the sink are being swapped. The center of the new vanity is going to be almost directly above the CI Hub. I’m planning on cutting the copper in the exposed bay and run it horizontally to connect with the p-trap for the sink and then bring it down where the San T is. The SanT coming the other way is for the tub which is behind me. Finished floor sits about 1 1/2” above the joists and also slopes down about 1/2” from the flange to the hub. I figured I have 3 1/2” from the finished floor to the outside top of the abs going into the hub. Going to pickup a street 90 to go into the bottom of that flange.

Any glaring issues?
Suggestions?

Thanks

It wasn’t letting me upload so I’m linking to google drive

Here it is before:

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Best to have the toilet last and required generally for the model code on your area although I think that requirement has been written out of the code in Washington.

No glaring issues but I just skimmed your description and looked at the picture.

Is this a first or second floor bathroom?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks