Replacing bathroom faucet help

Users who are viewing this thread

Timber47

Reaction score
I bought a new house recently and one of the bathroom sinks is cracked, gross and very outdated so I'm replacing the vanity top and faucet. I watched every video I could find about replacing faucets before beginning, but after I began trying to disconnect the old faucet realized things look different than I was led to expect!

What do I need to do to get the current piping to accept the faucet pictured? If it's extremely complicated, just tell me to get a plumber, but if it requires intermediate skill, I can probably do it. I'm a metalsmith so have lots of experience cutting and soldering metals, but not in plumbing situations.

Home was built in 1981. Thanks.

P1080223.jpg

P1080224.jpg

P1080226.jpg

Last edited:

Timber47

Reaction score
Awesome!! Thank you! I knew it would be something simple that I just wasn't experienced enough to figure out on my own. I saw those at Home Depot earlier today so I know where to get em. Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks