Replacement parts for Mansfield Water Saver flush valve.

Users who are viewing this thread

msimmons

Reaction score
I am having trouble with the screw on top part where the hose goes into, they keep breaking. Can anyone tell me where to buy just that piece? I am having to pay $8 for the entire flush valve for just one little part.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Is this a plastic screw? Unless it is something really special, if you take a new one to the hardware store, you might be able to find a stainless steel or brass (not plated) screw that would work. Well, maybe take the old valve and see if you can find one that will screw in nicely. On throw-away assemblies, especially low-cost ones, they rarely stock replacement parts as they expect you to replace the whole thing. Also, you could check to see if a standard replacement valve, say from Fluidmaster, would work...those tend to be quite sturdy.

jlqs

Reaction score
This is a known failure and mansfield will replace the top piece free of charge.
This is the off the mansfield 210 series of water saver flush assemblies. Their
number is 1-877-850-3060

Travis H

Reaction score
@jlqs. Thanks. I called the number and customer service has the replacement part on it's way to me at no charge. Call took five minutes.

Thanks again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks