Replace toilet with 24 inch max tank height

Users who are viewing this thread

BAF*

Reaction score
I am replacing what I think is an old Kohler Caberet toilet. The maximum tank height is 24 inches because of the window behind the toilet. I am drawn to the Toto Eco Supreme MS8641 E toilet, but I am concerned that it does not have the CeFiONtect coating. Will I be missing much by not having that coating? Are there other brands/models that I should be considering? Thanks in advance.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I am replacing what I think is an old Kohler Caberet toilet. The maximum tank height is 24 inches because of the window behind the toilet. I am drawn to the Toto Eco Supreme MS8641 E toilet, but I am concerned that it does not have the CeFiONtect coating. Will I be missing much by not having that coating? Are there other brands/models that I should be considering? Thanks in advance.

The CeFiONtect coating is nice, but not a deal breaker. Their Supreme II is 25-1/2" high and has it.
There are plenty of TOTO bowls out there that I've installed without too.

ms864114e-1.jpg

MS864114E
TOTO Supreme

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks