Replace new kitchen faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

cathy anne

Reaction score
My current kitchen faucet almost 10 + years old and now its getting issues.several time repair this due to leak.Hope to replace new faucet for my kitchen. Which brand model are best in these days? moen,kohler,americam standard...? and touchless or manual one. i have 2 kids 10 and 12. so which one is good. could you give me idea/ guide for this?

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Some folks want reliability and a faucet to last more than 10 years.
Some want an American made faucet.
Some go for life time warranty.
Others want to stay under budget.
For me, Delta faucet is a good compromise.

cathy anne

Reaction score
Some folks want reliability and a faucet to last more than 10 years.
Some want an American made faucet.
Some go for life time warranty.
Others want to stay under budget.
For me, Delta faucet is a good compromise.

Thanks dj2. i have checked American standard faucet review from the web. i found American standard colony soft pull down faucet. seems it would be decent looking and can use for long time. Also checked this Delta Faucet 9178-AR-DST. its slightly different than other faucets. we can move out water sprayer and use. there are some price differences. at the moment thinking about the delta faucet. but not yet gets the final decision. which one is best from these two..?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
On most faucets today, replacing the cartridge will restore the function to new again without replacement of the whole thing. Depending on the brand, it may be free. IF there are other mechanical issues - finish, corrosion, etc., then it's probably time to replace rather than patch. To address the mandate of no lead, today's faucets tend to have more plastic parts, and the finish on them doesn't hold up as well as that on a metal body.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks