Removing/replacing tub faucet handles

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Wiegand

Reaction score
Trying to change the whirlpool tub faucet handles and spout from polished brass to brushed nickel. I found set screw on spout, however there are no set screws on faucet handles. I tried lifting straight, turning the base-all to no avail. Do not know mfg either to locate replacements . See pic below- any help is appreciated. Thanks.
document

Robert Wiegand

Reaction score
Trying to change the whirlpool tub faucet handles and spout from polished brass to brushed nickel. I found set screw on spout, however there are no set screws on faucet handles. I tried lifting straight, turning the base-all to no avail. Do not know mfg either to locate replacements . See pic below- any help is appreciated. Thanks.
document
document
document

Attachments

• tub faucet.jpg
    tub faucet.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 204
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks