Reduced Height counter for Toto Aquia

Users who are viewing this thread

Ozzmosis

Reaction score
Hello!

I need to replace the toilets in the house, and want to get the Toto Aquia's but I have a problem in my main bath. The counter top extends over the top of the tank, and is only 31" from the floor. The only way I can make it work, would be to accurately measure the push button location at the top of the tank, and install them into the counter and extend the pushrods into the tank, then make some sort of plug to go inside the tank and around the rods (PVC?)

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has installed them under similar circumstances, and what was done to get around the problem.

Thanks!
Cory.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Then to repair any parts in the tank what are your plans...
Toto's are good but even their parts require replacement!

Ozzmosis

Reaction score
Bugger.... Never did think of that.

They need to build a "Low Profile" Aquia for us unfortunate souls...

What would be the next best thing to an Aquia? I really like the idea of a dual flush though...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks