Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Washington Redskins

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Maddog

Engineer
Reaction score
Seattle - but I'm pulling for the Giants .... would feel better about their chances if they had the other Manning though ....

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Closed the poll,
Seahawks 35, Redskins 14

After the games on Sunday, I think I will post a poll for the teams that are left. That might be fun.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I'll tell you right now everyone except the Pats are just fighting for second, third, fourth, etc. They are that good!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
They are good, but you still have to play the games.

As many years that I've been watching football, anything can happen.
The ball is even shaped funny, so that it bounces funny when it hits the ground.

But your are right, another year, maybe a poll. We can skip the poll this year.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
While they may be that good any team no matter how good can have a bad day at the wrong time.

I say that and the Pats are my team because I grew up there.

I want them to win but only time will tell.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
And play they will! The question is how? Will they sandbag and make it interesting or, will they just give a lesson in domination? I say they may actually let the second place team lead briefly!

Construct30

Reaction score
Those last few minutes of the steelers/panthers game was good.

Watching tampa bay and new york right now. I don't even like football! :mad:

I'm one of those turn left for 500 miles WHAM CRASH! caution flag is out coming in for fuel n' 2 tires yer wife is hot in that t-shirt...redneck.

Not for a steeler's fan, at least not the out come. I guess I'm outta this one. I'll be waiting for Daytona now.

Last edited:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Not for a steeler's fan, at least not the out come. I guess I'm outta this one. I'll be waiting for Daytona now.

A buddy of mine is a true blue steelers fan and I didn't hear from him last night after the game; that was expected though.

That had to be the quietest stadium I've ever heard when that field goal went straight through the center of the uprights.

You could of heard a pin drop in a crowd of 70,000 fans.

That 32-yard 4th down run by the panthers QB is what changed the game.

Construct30

Reaction score
It will always come down to three interceptions in the first half and then an almost meaninless fumble at the end. Would not have been there without him though.

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
And play they will! The question is how? Will they sandbag and make it interesting or, will they just give a lesson in domination? I say they may actually let the second place team lead briefly!

Though I'd like to think the Pats are that much in control, I'd have to say they'll put every effort into winning from the get go.
There were a couple of hairy games this season, the one thing I know is that Belichek keeps them humble & hungry.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks