Recommendations for a good quality faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

melarue

Reaction score
I'm tired of replacing valves in my kitchen faucet every year, can someone recommend a good quality faucet that won't leak after only a years time. Currently using a HD A/S Jardin ( and it's a piece of &%##).

Thanks,

Madison

as_jardin_5666.gif

HD A/S Jardin ( and it's a piece of &%##)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you been following and reading faucet recommendations here in this sites, you'd know to buy American made faucets, for long life, more dependability, better warranty and friendly positive customer service.
Look at Delta-Peerless.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
My Grohe kitchen faucet is nearing 15-years old, and still works as new. KWC is the largest faucet manufacturer in the world and makes Delta look like a country store. I've used Delta, too, and they generally work fine and parts are easily available and often free from the manufacturer. Personally, most of the Delta faucets always 'return to center' to shut off, and IMHO, that generates more wear than needed. Aesthetically, it may be great, but if you're always turning it on and off for say cold, it always goes back to the middle (warm) if you just raise the handle, and needs to be turned every time.

You might want to check your incoming water pressure. If it exceeds 80psi, you need to install a pressure reduction valve and an expansion tank.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks