Recommendation for an ADA elongated toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Disccopy

Reaction score
I'm needing to replace an older Gerber standard height with a new chair/comfort or ADA height unit with an elongated bowl . My budget is maxed at $300 but prefer less as I have to pay for installation . It also must be a 2 piece as it must be taken to a second floor bath. Need 12" rough in and have a 3" flush valve. I've been researching and am so confused on models and features. I really hate the rim holes as I can't keep them clean, so is there a rimless type that is of acceptable quality? I'm also somewhat limited to stores and or local suppliers in my immediate area and items in stock. Never a dull moment.. Thanks in advance

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I like the TOTO Drake 2021, CST776CEFG

cst776cefg-terrylove-04.jpg

index.php

Gerber makes a taller bowl with the 3" flush valve too.

American Standard Cadet 3

Kohler Highline, not a 3" flush valve, but it does work well.

Last edited:

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Toto Entrada gives a terrific 1000 gram flush, ADA height and elongated for the lowest price. Tank is a bit on the small size but lots of my customers find it fine (esp. with the lid up you don't see the tank hardly).
Landlords never get clog complaints.

cst244ef-terrylove-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks