Razor in toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Adenwork2

Reaction score
Just finished removing a razor from a toilet. Loads of fun. Plastic disposable but had a larger than usual handle. Someone admitted dropping a razor so at least I had an idea what the problem was.

Had to remove toilet. Was afraid to augur it because I did not want the razor to move farther into the house waste pipe. Razor got stuck in a 90 degree bend about 6 inches from the waste horn. Had to pull it with a coat hanger and grab it with very long narrow nose plier to break the handle. Was able to shake the razor in pieces out the waste horn. Happy to see that the old wax was in good shape, no leaks. Just remembered an old trick. Heat up the new wax slightly in the oven. Softens up and seals better.

I was afraid I would need a new toilet because it took quite a long time to grab the razor and break it. Kept trying until succeeding because I have a 10" rough in. Not easy to find a 10" R.I. toilet immediately. Harder to find a good performer in 10" R.I.:)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks