Ran Gas Lines for Generator

Users who are viewing this thread

Hallowhead1

Reaction score
Howdy,

I ran my lines for my generator over the weekend, I have them temporarily strapped to the exterior foundation, however, I am looking for a permanent solution.

I was initially thinking galvanized straps and tapcon screws, but figured I'd phone some friends before I get drilling. I don't have room to use unistrut nor do I want that look. Do tapcons fair in weather?

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Howdy,

I ran my lines for my generator over the weekend, I have them temporarily strapped to the exterior foundation, however, I am looking for a permanent solution.

I was initially thinking galvanized straps and tapcon screws, but figured I'd phone some friends before I get drilling. I don't have room to use unistrut nor do I want that look. Do tapcons fair in weather?
They hold ok in weather. I think there are stainless tapcons that I would use.

Hallowhead1

Reaction score
As for the valve that is short of the generator I am going to use a unistrut driven into the ground, but trying to figure out the proper pipe clamp to use.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks