Rainsoft Water Softener System Observer

Users who are viewing this thread

WRITEASRAIN

WRITEASRAIN
Reaction score
Hi, my name is John and I live here in southern California. I conduct water quality surveys here in 3 local Home Depots in North County of San Diego County.

First thing I would like to say is hello to everyone here. I have joined this forum because I am studying to become a copywriter and I am doing all kinds of research on Rainsoft soft water systems; but also research on soft water systems, in general. I also decided to sign up here because I noted that there were many recent posts in 2018.

I guess my main research centers around what variables influenced you most to push you towards buying a water softener system? I would love hearing from you if you could tell me when you got the first idea in your head that soft water might be good for you. If you purchased a Rainsoft system recently, I would love hearing your story even more. This will help me immensely in learning more about how best to approach writing articles and ads to influence people towards considering purchasing a soft water system for their home.

I also won't mind hearing from those of you who may be critical or negative about soft water. I am keen to learn all points of view. That's what life is all about. Of course, I won't learn a lot that I could pass on in my writing from those of you who may feel that soft water is a bad idea, but I would still not have any problem hearing from you to see what you have to say.

Once again, it is a pleasure to be here and it looks like it could be a good experience for me to learn more. I do hope you will feel free to contact me with your Rainsoft stories and your soft water stories, in general.

I just thought about doing this tonight as I am going to begin doing major research of the Rainsoft systems themselves in the next day or so and I thought this would go hand in hand with my product research.

Once again, it is indeed a pleasure to be here and I am sure it will be fun getting to know many of you. I hope you will be willing to share your stories with me. I would love to learn what makes soft water so important to all of you. Have a good night.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Why specifically the Rainsoft systems? Rainsoft makes many different system designs, so it would be like asking about GM vehicles, it is extremely wide open, a little too wide to really comment on in any detail.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks