Radiant Boiler & Distribution System Share

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by winesalot, Jan 21, 2019.

1. winesalot

winesalot Member

image.jpeg I am almost done with the radiant boiler and distribution manifold for our soon to be built winery building. What you don't see is 5 separate tubing manifolds located throughout the 8100 sqft building and nearly 10,000 feet of 1/2" pex that will be in the 6" slab floor. (If you look closely you'll see the 1/2" copper lines around the pressure tank aren't done. I decided to add a union at the pressure tank but didn't have one on hand). This is my first time working with copper. It's been a fun project and I'm kinda sad it's done.

2. plumber69

plumber69 In the Trades

Wheres the prv and fill valve

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. winesalot

winesalot Member

Sitting on my work cart. It attaches to the 1/2” lines by the pressure tank. Like I said, I’m almost done, lol.