Questions not deserving of a whole thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Rossn

Reaction score
In other forums, I have seen a 'I have a quick question' type thread, which gets recycled again and again for quick questions. It is pretty effective... maybe it will catch on here (or not) and this thread can be re-used.

Post up your quick questions here!

Rossn

Reaction score
I have some vessel lav faucets, which are the style with the braided lines that go up into the fixture. As I replumbed, I found several of these had the stop valve 3/8 compression connectors with damaged washers. Are these universal washers, and if so, what are they called? Or... do I have to replace the entire line?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If you're on desktop, the subject line gives you five more pages that are similar to the question being asked. I think that saves time.

Rossn

Reaction score
Terry - I don't think I am seeing that feature, or I may be misunderstanding the comment.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
This is the type of thing I see at the bottom using desktop.

similar-threads-pic.jpg

Rossn

Reaction score
I gotcha now... I thought you were referring to during the process of posting it would suggest articles to lookup. That is a nice feature.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks