Questions not deserving of a whole thread

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Rossn, May 31, 2021.

1. Rossn

Rossn Member

In other forums, I have seen a 'I have a quick question' type thread, which gets recycled again and again for quick questions. It is pretty effective... maybe it will catch on here (or not) and this thread can be re-used.

Post up your quick questions here!

2. Rossn

Rossn Member

I have some vessel lav faucets, which are the style with the braided lines that go up into the fixture. As I replumbed, I found several of these had the stop valve 3/8 compression connectors with damaged washers. Are these universal washers, and if so, what are they called? Or... do I have to replace the entire line?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    If you're on desktop, the subject line gives you five more pages that are similar to the question being asked. I think that saves time.

5. Rossn

Rossn Member

Terry - I don't think I am seeing that feature, or I may be misunderstanding the comment.

6. Terry

Plumber
    Or you on mobile or desktop?

7. Rossn

Rossn Member

I am using a desktop

8. Terry

Plumber
    This is the type of thing I see at the bottom using desktop.

[​IMG]

9. Rossn

Rossn Member

I gotcha now... I thought you were referring to during the process of posting it would suggest articles to lookup. That is a nice feature.

10. Terry

Plumber
    I sometimes edit the subject line so that it brings up better suggestions. The first few words are key.

11. Rossn

Rossn Member

Great to know