Question about headlights

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Thanks NukeMan,

Could it have broken because his Girlfriend was sticking her feet out the window ?

I still think that a girl had something to do with this.
my 64 beetle had straps so her feet would not have to stick out the windows. this is going crazy. I'm done here

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
my 64 beetle had straps so her feet would not have to stick out the windows. this is going crazy. I'm done here

Why are you done ?.

My girlfriend messed up my headliner and Window tinting.

I am sure that Cookie could tell us a good story if she just would.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Why are you done ?.

My girlfriend messed up my headliner and Window tinting.

I am sure that Cookie could tell us a good story if she just would.
First of all its Cookie's forum. 2nd of all, I would not talk to a nice lady this way in person, and why should I do it over the Internet?

DonL

Reaction score
First of all its Cookie's forum. 2nd of all, I would not talk to a nice lady this way in person, and why should I do it over the Internet?

I know that she is a very nice person.

And she also knows that we are just playing.

I would talk to her in person, just as I would on the Internet.

I do not hide behind the computer Monitor.

Sorry Cookie.

I guess I need to go play somewhere else.

Cookie

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, you people just worry to much, lol. I took no offense at anything, and, my heaven's it is not my forum, lol. Sorry Terry! :) There is a country song I sing to, badly, about footprints on a windshield.

But, I do thank you Bob, for saying such things to me, for, I guess somedays I could use hearing something nice. Today, is one of them. Big time.

Cookie

Reaction score
Their is so much discrimination with illnesses in the workforce. That is what was bothering me today Don. Not you, nothing you said. I want you to stay and play, lol, you and Bob, make me laugh. I need that.

I also, need a boss who is not an asshole.

Cookie

Reaction score
Or, hit the lottery. :)

God... I want to hit the lottery.

and, then, I would buy this place, ( my work place) and have it demolished like that 12M house.

Cookie

Reaction score
Tell me, comment on this, you guys, any guys ever get so frazzeled, that you want to say, "enough?"

and, figure out a way to open your own business and the hell for working for anyone at all, ever again in life?

That is where I am at. Frazzeled enough.

Cookie

Reaction score
I have honestly, clenched my teeth and jaw hard enough today, my face is loopsided, lol.

Cookie

Reaction score
Sometimes. :)

I know that she is a very nice person.

And she also knows that we are just playing.

I would talk to her in person, just as I would on the Internet.

I do not hide behind the computer Monitor.

Sorry Cookie.

I guess I need to go play somewhere else.

Cookie

Reaction score
On a good note, his car is working, ( knock on wood) just fine. The lights, the wipers, the battery, the windows, all are working. Life is good again. :)

On another good note, my book is under serious consideration for publication. Yeah... :)
If they all get published it would make quite a few. Enough to get the heater fixed Bob. lol.

But, my motto is, never to count yer chickens before they hatch. And, being we had chickens, 2 of them, Einstein and Yoda, they never laid an egg. Could be because we didn't have a rooster, lol.

Don, how does this work? :)

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Tell me, comment on this, you guys, any guys ever get so frazzeled, that you want to say, "enough?"

and, figure out a way to open your own business and the hell for working for anyone at all, ever again in life?

That is where I am at. Frazzeled enough.
Of course, we've all felt that way. When my company asked me tyo come back a year and a half after they asked me to retire, it put me in a nice position. when things bother me now I just remind them that they need me more than I need them, really. I do my best, same as i always did, but the BS politics at work we all get caught in really sucks

Cookie

Reaction score
What I never understood before it all happened to me, was the discrimination with health. It is HUGE in the workforce. I can't explain it well enough. Honestly, if someone told me years ago, I would had looked at them, like saying, " yeah, right..." but, they would had been right. It is a real catch22. You are damned if you say anything, and damned if you don't. The mistreatment is astounding. One thing is sure. A person such as me, will have to prove theirselves worthier than someone healthy as a horse. That really sucks. Like life isn't hard enough. I have found humor in many circumstances to work, even, if I am the only person laughing. Like Erma Bombeck said, "if life is a bowl of cherries, why am I always in the pits."

*I had bought a bag of cherries the other day, put them in a bowl and sat them on my desk. Numerous people walked by and looked in the bowl and never said a word.

Occasionally, I would eat one and leave the pit.

I thought, one person would ask, " what's with the cherries?" :) I was grossly, disappointed.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, the car has to go back. Whoopee. The weatherstripping is pushed up and out, and their is a gap in the glass area, and the white plastic clips are sticking up & out. Imagine that, just fixed.

Bob, don't know if you remember but, Bob has his birthday today; but, the party has to be rescheduled because Thomas & my Bob, lol, are sick. They started sneezing 2 days ago, and still feel warm. I think, they got kitty colds. He is 24 today. Poor Bob... but, he isn't feeling well, and laying about, and Tom Tom keeps sneezing on him. :(

I did tell my son this morning, we have reason for concern, because Bob is getting older.

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
On a good note, his car is working, ( knock on wood) just fine. The lights, the wipers, the battery, the windows, all are working. Life is good again. :)

On another good note, my book is under serious consideration for publication. Yeah... :)
If they all get published it would make quite a few. Enough to get the heater fixed Bob. lol.

But, my motto is, never to count yer chickens before they hatch. And, being we had chickens, 2 of them, Einstein and Yoda, they never laid an egg. Could be because we didn't have a rooster, lol.

Don, how does this work? :)

Maybe they were roosters. lol

They only need a rooster to make baby chicks.

And the type of feed has a lot to do with egg production, so does the weather.

Cookie

Reaction score
They were our Easter peeps which we kept and, they lived for about 3 years. They were cool. We didn't dye them, ( which is horrible) so, they were your normal white Rock ones. What is horrible is over the night, and to which I woke up to, is now, I got that darned Bells of Palsy on the right side of my face. So, now back on steriods. I don't mind it much because it doesn't hurt, but, it effects my lipstick and the drooling is alittle impolite. I am told stress causes this, what stress? lol. This is the second bout for me. But, Bob & Thomas are much better and my vet school chum (high school) is always nice enough to come check them out. Me, too. :) Why pay for a doctor when I got a vet friend who can put me down, lol.

Cookie

Reaction score
Ps. Glad to see you are back Don, you can play here, :) I have no problem with that.

DonL

Reaction score
Ps. Glad to see you are back Don, you can play here, :) I have no problem with that.

You know that I would never leave You.

I would not say anything here that I would not say to your face.

If I say something that I should not, Just slap me. I may just like it.

Sometimes Pain makes a stronger Person. And I do feel your pain.

Cookie

Reaction score
lol. that's what they all say, one-night, and, then, they are gone. :)
Hm, Nietzsche...
You want to talk about pain, you should see me eating popcorn right now, lol, it isn't painful for me, but it would be to watch :) like chewing with your mouth open. It keeps falling out. :)

There is one good about this, I got this permanent "evil" eye right now, and probably for the next 2 weeks, I will have some fun with this and let those at work, thinking I am deliberately doing this, lol. See, their is a silver lining in everything.

Will make sure, I pack a lunch every single day and eat with them. Soup would be good.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks