Question about cycle sensor from CSV

Users who are viewing this thread

erkme73

Reaction score
Thx for the review. The PS is brand new (as is the manifold)... I just reused the old cover (too lazy to walk across the garage to get the new one). It works consistently (at least while I'm looking). I really think I've got current/voltage leaking from the cable in the water. Enough to lower the pump voltage but not enough to trip the breaker. At least that's what I'm hoping for (vs. a failing pump).

I do have a data logger that can monitor the current at the pressure switch, but I don't know that I'd see the problem there if the chaffed wire is acting like a dimmer switch near the pump. In any case, I'll keep an eye on it and get some cable ordered. I feel uneasy about that wire - even if it isn't the source of this issue.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks