IMG_3201.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3201.JPG
    IMG_3201.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:

Reach4

Reaction score
I now think you are referring to the asymmetry.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It would be a rare installation where you can view the toilet from the rear. From the sides, you probably can't tell and it's unlikely to make any functional difference.

The clay most companies use when making a toilet is fairly liquid. It can slump a little bit after removal from the mold depending on the humidity levels, the temperature, and the amount of time it sits in the mold, etc. IOW, a little bit of slump may be considered normal. Toto is one of the only manufacturers that uses a much denser clay, so that it cannot slump anywhere near as much.

JRC3

Reaction score
^
That
It would be a rare installation where you can view the toilet from the rear. From the sides, you probably can't tell and it's unlikely to make any functional difference.
That was my thought too. The trap is so long I can't imagine it could interfere with flow.

mayhem

Reaction score
Update

Kohler made good and replaced toilet. 5 stars for Kohler customer service.

Fluidmaster Tech

Reaction score
Poor guys that make those toilets in all that heat day in and day out. Flow would have been just about the same. Performance could have changed. I would have returned it too. Nothing you would have noticed Im sure it would have still flushed dinner.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks