QQ - Navien NaviCirc & Navien NPE-240A2

Users who are viewing this thread

troye

Reaction score
Hello,
New member here. I have done quite a bit of reading on the forum and other places but my little brain is still unclear.

I do not have the recirc line connected, for the A2 is it required when using the NaviCirc?

Currently I have it set it the Navien to Internal, and the hot water still takes just as long to get to the faucet.

Thank you!
Troy

troye

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I did more than a few hours research before posting.

Yes I have the manual. Others have stated the A2 vs the A is different how it handles recirc but the manual may not be updated.

I have since set it to external circulation NOT using the Recirc line. It definitely works better now. I put the Navicirc furthest away and at that faucet water comes hot quick. But downstairs bathroom pretty close to the tankless it is still taking some time.

I wonder if I did use the recirc line if that would help the hot water at downstairs bathroom and kitchen
OR
I know I should not have to but - I could install another Navicirc downstairs

Thank you

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks