Putting in a 2 inch sand point well

Users who are viewing this thread

duckmaster

Reaction score
I was wanting to put in a 2 inch sand point well to flood a duck pond with. I was wanting to know if anyone has ever done with and if it worked or not. I wasn't sure what type of small pump I could use to put the water either.I do not need to water to flow at a fast rate to fill the pond either. This sand point would be put in the bottoms and a river is about 1/4 mile away from here. Any info would be great thanks

Traveller

Reaction score
Is there a need to put in a 2 inch sandpoint. or would a 1.25 inch sandpoint be able to provide enough water? What size of pump are you going to use?

I can tell you from experience that 1.25 inch sandpoints are much easier to drive, and much cheaper.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks