Purolite SST-60 Resin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Website
ky8d.net
Many places I see advertised a resin called Purolite "SST-60" or sometimes "SST 60" (sans hyphen).

Yet on the Purolite website itself, though, I find no such resin. A close match would be this "SSTC60" (where the C stands for 'cation', I very expect). All specs are the same except that some non-Purolite websites give capacity in convenient units of eq/L or Kgr/ft3, while the Purolite spec sheet HERE gives capacity by just only dry weight.

Other websites list "SST-60" or "SST 60" as having 10% crosslinking, but the spec sheet above for "SSTC60" makes no mention of crosslinking at all.

To recap the Purolite website listing of spec sheets for all their resins fails to list either "SST60" or "SST-60" but only "SSTC60" (the Na+ form) and "SSTC60H" (the H+) form.

Is one of these things not like the other? What gives?

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
For the most part, use fine mesh resin if you want slightly higher efficiencies and a little better iron performance. You will not be paying the maximum marketing price...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks