Pur faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Billsnogo

wannabe plumber
Reaction score
A friend has a Pur filtered drinking faucet. It leaks constantly out the spout, so I figured it was time to rebuild it, but can not seem to find any cartridges for it online. Where is the best place to find one?
thanks in advance :)

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I know zero about these things, but I did a quick Google search on "Pur faucets" and came up with a ton of links. I sure think you can find what you need.

Billsnogo

wannabe plumber
Reaction score
When I enter pur cartridge though, it always comes up with filter cartridge. I guess I will just take it apart and run to the big box store, just take me more time

Nevermind, I found the parts numbers on the delta website.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
That was about to be my question.....Pur doesn't make faucets, only filters, so a leak is in the faucet, and apparently in your case a Delta, which will be easy and inexpensive to repair.

Billsnogo

wannabe plumber
Reaction score
jimbo said:
That was about to be my question.....Pur doesn't make faucets, only filters, so a leak is in the faucet, and apparently in your case a Delta, which will be easy and inexpensive to repair.

Yes, you are correct. I am still learning, and have not got that far in class yet. Only rebuilding faucets with cartridges and stems. I have not had enough experience yet to know all the different brands or types, so I will be wrong more often than I rather admit still.

thanks again :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks