Pumps intermittently pumps air

Users who are viewing this thread

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
No, even after I told them that the other wells are around 65ft, they told me that the cost could fluctuate wildly with what they had to dig through. Anywhere from 12k to 15k, which I thought was high, but I'm also not a well installer.
Sounds like they are not hurting for work. It is the same here. When you need to pester them to come out, there is little chance you will try to negotiate price and they can charge what the market will bear.

lmidgitd

Reaction score
Borescope, or illuminate with some kind of light dangling, through the hole, from thin power cable that let you see around the power cable?

That's what I was thinking. I have a small LED flashlight that would be up for the job.

As for negotiating with the well installers, they are most definitely not hurting. Haha

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks