Problems with a 3200NXT timer on a Fleck 2900

Users who are viewing this thread

Ricardo Fanas

Reaction score
Good morning

I have a Feck 2900 control valve with a 3200NXT timer, that is always displaying "CHG", and I can not regenerate the softener while this word is displaying. I know that "CHG" means that the lower drive is changing from one state to another, but that drive is not moving.

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
The micro-switch connectors on the lower drive may not be connecting properly. The NXT timer may not be receiving the signal input from the micro-switch. The connectors are a common problem. Not that they are bad, but more that they aren't plugged in correctly and a poor connection results. Try removing the lower wires from the micro switches and re-connecting them.

Ricardo Fanas

Reaction score
The micro-switch connectors on the lower drive may not be connecting properly. The NXT timer may not be receiving the signal input from the micro-switch. The connectors are a common problem. Not that they are bad, but more that they aren't plugged in correctly and a poor connection results. Try removing the lower wires from the micro switches and re-connecting them.

I found the problem. A wire that connects the board of the timer and the lower electic motor, was unplugged and because of that the motor wasn't working.

Thanks Dittohead for your support.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks