"Priming the pump."

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by Trump the Plumber, May 11, 2017.

1. Trump the Plumber

Trump the Plumber New Member

Plumbing President
    "Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just…I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do."

President Donald J Trump

2. Stuff

Stuff Well-Known Member

Dumbfounded.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Donald,
    I think you must have read it here before. The pump guys talk about pump priming quite often. Still, I'm glad to see more people getting involved in plumbing. I remember when I was a kid and we were working with a hand pump, we had to prime that one too. As a kid, it seemed kind of amazing how that whole thing worked.