Pricing for the plumbing part of a bathroom remodel not the carpentry

Users who are viewing this thread

Nerd

Reaction score
i was wondering what it cost just to have the drains and waterlines done then the toilet reset not shower setting vanitys etc..

Jar546

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.inspectpa.com
Not even close enough information in order for someone to give you an estimate.

Based on how much information you gave us I would say perhaps one million dollars.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Damn...
I'll come in and undercut that bid by $100,000...
I know I could turn a decent profit...

Seriously prices vary quite a bit...
A plumber in Manhatten would charge quite a bit more than a plumber in French Camp, Mississippi where the per capita income is about $5k a year...

Up in Ohio you can get Joe the Plumber pretty cheap but he doesn't have a license...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
price

I will do it for $100,001 less. Or maybe $200.00 total, depending on what has to be done. Your question is like asking, "How much does a car cost?", without telling what kind of car you want. A Lambo will cost quite a bit more than a Smart1 car.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
per hole

Does that price apply whether both holes are back to back, or if one is at one end of the house and the other 80' away? If so, then you are probably like the guy who sells a PEX piping job for the same price as he would copper.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks