Pressure drop in last zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Mitcheal

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 5 zone system. All zones are working great except the last one. It will start with normal pressure, and then drop to about 20psi after about 15 min. I've taken apart the valve, no issue that I can see. I've replaced two of the sprinkler heads with lower GPM versions and still have the issue. I've verified I am below the max GPM of the pump.

This is a shallow well pump in North East Florida. If zone 4 has a bad valve that does not close completely, would that not cause an immediate low pressure, not after 15 min? I'm at a loss here and getting frustrated. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks.

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
For some reason several post months old are showing up today, Aug 31, 2022. Are you still having this problem?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks