Press *system* for Brass Pipe

Users who are viewing this thread

Chefwong

Reaction score
I doubt this exist, but does a quick express press system exist for brass pipe, just like the copper press fittings.

I want to add a shut off coming off the main incoming water. Main incoming is in a pit in a weird spot. Downstream 30 feet or so is where the main primarily starts to branch out. It's all brass piping, threaded, buttoned up.

Option is to do shut the water down, cut a piece out of the vertical , thread ends on the 2 cut ends on the vertical (not ideal just due to location or position), and then just slice the cut with copper and and a shutoff.

The ideal option is some rent said press system sort and crimp/press a fitting that would work on brass pipe.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks