Portable Air Conditioner Without Hoses

How to Use a Portable Air Conditioner Without Hoses?

• Air Conditioner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portable Air Conditioner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Not sure what your plans were other than spam, but with any air conditioning, you're moving heat from one location to another...you need something to do that, and hoses are often easier when using portable ones. If it's adaptable to a window or a hole in the wall, yes, just like a window a/c unit, you could get one without hoses.

Ameli0rate

Reaction score
I can't really think of a good way to use it without hoses. It would be like a window unit that you didn't put in a window.

Of course, if you're thinking of just getting cool air on you while you work in the garage, then it might make some sense (I live in Texas, I know the pain).

Fitter30

Reaction score
Any ac unit produces more heat than cooling. Heat from the motors and compressor add heat can't beat physics. Can use a water cooled unit that can use city water at 2 gpm per ton with a head pressure valve can be ceiling hung might find a floor mounted mainly used in small computer rooms. Also a ceiling air cooled mounted in a drop ceilings with another larger unit cooling it. Computer room units are not cheap.
https://oceanaire-inc.com/water-cooled-portable-air-conditioners/

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks