Porcher Veneto: Need help installing Piston

Users who are viewing this thread

Kate7745

Reaction score
Game homeowner here who needs to fix constantly running 16 year-old Porcher Veneto. Thanks to the forum
it looks like I need a new piston, which I bought--at a much lower price than American Standard offered; again, thanks to the forum.

My problem is I cannot for the life of me get the old one off. It appears to have a couple of clips, but nothing I can really manipulate in any way. I'm afraid to apply too much force and break the darn thing. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

veneto_parts_9712x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate7745

Reaction score
Thanks so much, Smooky. I had read most of these, but I found a couple in your thread that I had not seen, and that just may help me get this sucker apart without destroying it. Will post my results, good or bad, later this afternoon.

veneto-black.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks