Porcher Lutezia Round Front

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any readers of this forum know anything about the quality of the flush on Porcher's Lutezia toilet. I can see several people have asked in the past, but I'm hoping maybe someone has by now. Like the others, I have a 1920's bathroom and it's the only one that really fits the period well.

They sell it at the Expo Design Center, so it seems like I could find some reviews of it online, but I've actually spent hours looking and not had any luck. I know Toto is good, but I don't like their designs for my place. But, I'd rather get one I don't like than one that doesn't work. Plus, the Lloyd, the best match, is really expensive for me.

Thanks so much.

SamC

Reaction score
If you like the look of the Toto Lloyd, check out the Soiree and Guinevere. They are about $200 cheaper and have the newer double-cyclone technology. The Soiree is nearly identical to the Lloyd in appearance, except for the seat. The Promenade and Mercer are both G-Max two-piece designs in classical styles.

abak_lloyd.jpg

TOTO Lloyd with the softclose Maple seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks