Porcher Lutezia Performance

Users who are viewing this thread

RocketCaliente

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with a Porcher Lutezia toilet? I'd like to know if it will flush down the toilet paper, waste and how clean the bowl will stay.

Emma3

Reaction score
Does anyone else have any experience with the Porcher Lutezia? I'd really like to see an MaP rating, or other comparative data, but like the other posters I can't find this model reviewed anywhere.

I am installing a Toto Aquia in our master bath, but am considering the Lutezia for the shared/guest bath. I simply can't find anything else I really like in terms of the style (except maybe the Toto Lloyd, which is really pricey). I don't expect the Porcher to perform as well as the Toto, but I would like it to be average or above. If the performance is really dismal, or there are other repair or maintenance issues, I could be dissuaded...

RedHouse

Reaction score
1. The Toto Guinevere is good at flushing but yes, it costs around seven hundred dollars.
2. The Porcher is average. The model is new, and it flushes a bit like a Cadet 3 with a 2" flapper valve.

Emma3

Reaction score
Thanks, BlueHouse. I did install the Porcher Lutezia (it's been about 2-3 years now), and am very pleased with it. No issues with performance, it looks beautiful (along with the matching pedestal sink), and the cost was reasonable. Of course I love the Toto Aquia in our master bath, but the Porcher was the perfect choice for the more traditional looking guest bath.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks