Porcelain, Fiberglass, and Acylic bathtub repair problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

THE STEVIGN COMPANY

25yrs. experience in bathtub refinishing and repai
Reaction score
Website
www.stevigntubrepair.com
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum and so I hope I'm doing this right. I have been in bathtub refinishing & repair for 25 yrs. If you need some advice or clarification of what this kind of service can do or not do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. If I can make you a smarter consumer, then that's a good thing. So if you have questions about:

Cracks, Holes, Chips, Soft-Bottoms, Burns, Hairline Fractures, Color Change, Slippery Bottoms, ect. let's get started.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Thanks,
It's nice that an expert on tub repair has signed on.
I've been saved many times by someone that can fix what we break.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Good to have you here.

Here are some questions we get a lot:
1) How do you clean the non-skid finish on the bottom of those Kohler tubs?

2) How long can we expect a refinish job to last and look good?

JPKatz

Management Consultant
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Forum and so I hope I'm doing this right. I have been in bathtub refinishing & repair for 25 yrs. If you need some advice or clarification of what this kind of service can do or not do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. If I can make you a smarter consumer, then that's a good thing. So if you have questions about:

Cracks, Holes, Chips, Soft-Bottoms, Burns, Hairline Fractures, Color Change, Slippery Bottoms, ect. let's get started.
I am interested in information about refinishing a bathtub. How can I contact you for information? Please send information to Jerry@jpkatz.com or to Rkrebs@umn.edu

Thanks for your help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks