plumbingsupply.com

Users who are viewing this thread

j5021

Reaction score
switching over from galvanized to pex just wondering if this is a reputable site? Seems like they have better pricing than the big box stores but don't want to get burned.

j5021

Reaction score
Buy USA made connectors and supplies. Imports suck.
Thanks for the reply, in the same vein there is another site called supplyhouse.com the fittings that I'm looking at are manufactured by bluefin from what little I could find on the net, they're made in America any experience with these?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I did by some furnace parts from supplyhouse.com in the last week. I picked up a new Inducer motor and fan.

supplyhouse-box.jpg

They have plumbing fittings too.

Last edited:

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
My last three repipes, the parts came from supplyhouse. Propex jobs with the expansion fittings. No complaints on the quality, though I did have one 3/4 corner bracket break on me. I did not receive one roll of 1/2 blue pipe, but didn't need it after all. My UPS guy is likely to blame. Neighbor came over yesterday with a couple of rain-soaked boxes meant for us, that had been tossed over his fence into the weeds. What can brown do for you?

j5021

Reaction score
My last three repipes, the parts came from supplyhouse. Propex jobs with the expansion fittings. No complaints on the quality, though I did have one 3/4 corner bracket break on me. I did not receive one roll of 1/2 blue pipe, but didn't need it after all. My UPS guy is likely to blame. Neighbor came over yesterday with a couple of rain-soaked boxes meant for us, that had been tossed over his fence into the weeds. What can brown do for you?
Thanks to everyone for your replies I think I'll go that route

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks