Plumbing Supplies ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations on where I can get hard to find plumbing supplies? Specifically I am looking for (each quantity = 1):

Copper Union C x F 3/8"

Copper Union C x F 3/4"

45 degree Y C x C x C 3/4"

The major national hardware stores (Home Depot / Lowes) do not carry these and I also went by one of the major plumbing distributors in the area "Fergusons" - who was not able to help me. I know that NIBCO makes these parts but not where to find them anywhere for sale for a quantity of one.

Any help is appreciated!

PEW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I would suspect there should be some other plumbing supply houses in your area.

You could also try mcmastercarr.com or grainger.com, both give excellent service.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
unions

Since they cannot buy a quantity of one, and if they bought more than that they would have a 100 years supply, because I have not seen anything like that used in the past 50 years, your chances are very slim.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks