Plumbing license

Users who are viewing this thread

Superior

Reaction score
Hi everybody I have a question I thought some of you guys may be able to answer for me. I'm in business for myself doing sewer and drain cleaning I originally started out at roto-rooter were I did unlicensed excavations and plumbing for many years until I decided to stop being used and start my own buisness. My question is, is there any way that I can get licenced through the state with out an doing an apprenticeship or getting a journeyman's license based on my experience in the industry?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You would have to check with the licensing authorities. IF they go by work experience, then you would have to be able to prove it using your pay stubs or W-2s for that period.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks