Plumbing layout plus steam generator

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe joe

Reaction score
Finally doing a bathroom remodel. Moving a vanity and adding a steam generator. I understand it will need a drain/ptrap. Will my plumbing diagram work?
The steam generator will be in the vanity so my idea is to come up through the floor and bottom of cabinet with a 2 inch stand pipe.

Thank you all for your time...

Attachments

• 20161203_223543.jpeg
    20161203_223543.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 343

Joe joe

Reaction score
That should work. You will want a trap primer for the stem generator trap.

Hi Terry, as always thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately thanks to the wife haha... that layout is no longer valid for what I'm needing. And the deeper I got into demo plans changed. First off I decided that we can do with out a steam generator.
Also I have a new layout with a long stretch of horizontal wet vent.
My plan is to run 6 feet of the wet vent in 3 inch and the remaining 3 ft in 2 inch. I will use an increaser to make 3x2 transition. Unfortunately I am working with very limited space. I have no way of adding an additional wye down stream of the toilet. This is a second level bathroom. It will have just the one 2 inch vent from vanity end. Drain drops down through a closet right after the 1 wye in my proposed layout.

Attachments

• 20161214_163204.jpeg
    20161214_163204.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:

Joe joe

Reaction score
Also can my 3x3x3 wye be installed flat or must it be a installed at a 45 degree angle?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks