Plumbing layout help

Users who are viewing this thread

Caryncbreeef

Reaction score
I don't follow, what cement board?

Wayne
The bathroom will be tiled. In the past I always put the board down before the plumber did their work. Since I’m doing it all and dealing with Inspections myself I am trying to find out what others do. It seems more difficult to cut multiple holes in one board and get it to fit just so rather than start with it down and cut through cement and subfloor in one go.

Caryncbreeef

Reaction score
Getting a -lumber in Raleigh is about impossible these days. No one even answers messages. The one that did wanted double for rough in than the electrician! Thanks
I can’t even get anyone to come out for a look. One guy told me 9500 rough in I supply material, when I asked for references he ignored me. 9500 is too high for this project but even so. It’s nuts here.

Caryncbreeef

Reaction score
I don't follow, what cement board?

Wayne
Hello Wayne. What i mean is this. Subfloor. Cement board is underlayment for ceramic tile floor. it is not down yet, and my recol of my own work as well as having bathroom addition on previous home, cement board was down before plumbing was done.

had a few questions about your comments, but before i send them i went under hpuse and realized due to old block walls in crawl we have to alter things, especially shower and washer/ laundry sink. Again thanks for your help. Cary

Caryncbreeef

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with hammerpedia plumbing diagrams? If so here is a question, could I use an appropriate size AAV in place of the vent to air design but leave the wet diagrams the same? I can post a link or an image if this helps. Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks