Plumbing inspector help

Users who are viewing this thread

Evan8

Reaction score
I purchased my home last spring and basement plumbing was already roughed in. I began developing my basement in the fall and went smoothly until I scheduled the inspection for my rough in plumbing. The county inspector was supposed to come at the beginning of December but I received a call the day of his appointment and was told he was not coming and it was postponed with no estimate of when they would be able to do it. Finally after 2 weeks I called them back saying my drywallers needed to close up the wall to complete the job so they said take lots of pictures and go ahead. Now a month and half later an inspector calls me and says you cannot have sinks on exterior walls (both my half bath and full bath) and you will need to move them to interior walls or build a stub wall. I called a plumbing company that has done other work for me at my house and my rental and the owner called me back and said a city inspector would never call that and we would of done it the same. So just looking for other feed back on what my options are, call another plumber and have them fix it or appeal the county inspector? My floors are heated in the basement so don't really want to mess with the concrete.
Basement plumbing 2.jpg
Basement Plumbing.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks