plumbing for new vanity

Users who are viewing this thread

RobertZ

Reaction score
hey all. I'm planning the drain for a new double vanity and i ran into a couple of joists at the exterior wall. the space between the joists is limited and would only allow me to put in a 1.5 drain but i could connect that into a 2 drain below the joists. here is my planned drain. Let me know if this would work. Thanks everyone.

Rob 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Use 2". You do NOT have to put all the piping below the floor. You can angle through the cabinet's "toe space" to avoid the joists. It looks like you have more 45s than are really needed with a little piping revision.

RobertZ

Reaction score
Thanks HJ

I looked at my situation and it looks like your idea will work out with our vanity. Thanks for the suggestion. 2" it is

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks