Plumber Of The World Wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

joinin

Reaction score
The community pipes outside my fence border under the concrete has roots from the Forrest boarding my land clogging my pipes. Every plumber who ever came to my HOUSE ran to the community after they cannot do it from my pipes. the community even unclogged it themselves once before I went to court
against them. . They have turned Evey plumber against me. I Need plumbers from abroad to help me.''' See my Story at http://thenewsweden.blogspot.com
November 25, 2006 on a saturday in Sweden

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
pipe

If this is a drain line, then you won't get any sympathy from me. In this area, and all that I have been associated with in the past 55+ years, you are responsible for the pipe until it reaches the city's main line in the street, alley, or easement. This applies no matter where your pipe is located, although it is supposed to be on your property, not outside the fence, since that area belongs to someone else. If the pipe cannot be cleared, or if it plugs up frequently, then you need to have a plumber put in a new pipe that will not allow roots to enter and plug it.

joinin

Reaction score
yOUR REPLY HURT MY FEELING

you really hurt my feeling . No it is the sewer line and the roots are at the joiner point on the sidewalk. As I stated every plumber who came to my house could not fix without doing the community pipes. I was told it was community fault. How do you dug up a community pipes ? THEY ARE
has taken away your water. To punish me for going to court against them.It hAs been 5 weeks now I only get 21 cl or 2 OUNCES a day if that. iS WATER AR RIGHT OR A PRIVILEDGE. THE WOMAN WITH THE DOG in sweden from the usahttp://thenewsweden.blogspot.com

Last edited:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
somewhere in nigeria there are millions in a bank account

and of course, the wish for more than 2 ounces of fresh water in sweden.

nigeria_419_shirt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
sewer

It all depends on your communities policy. Everywhere I have been, but this is in the USA, not Sweden, the only community pipe is the one down the center of the street. Everything from that point to the toilets is the homeowner's.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks