Fiat Cascade Drain, Please help. What is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

ecru

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am having trouble with finding the name of this item, and I need to know what this thing is called so I can buy it. Also, I was wondering if someone can point out where I should go to buy this, or like me.

fiat-cascade-drain.jpg

-Thanks

I would really appreciate any help I can get.

Last edited by a moderator:

OfficeLinebacker

Reaction score
Hey, I have the exact same thing in my old shower pan. I just received a new Sterling Ensemble shower kit (base and walls) and it doesn't come with that part (I'd call it a shower drain but I don't know).

Where DO you get one of those? I thought for sure it would come with the shower base (or "receptor" as some call it).

I know there are at least two types. I believe there is one like that which is just a slip-on and just kind of hugs the PVC pipe, and the other actually has some sort of mechanism whereby you tighten it.

Terrence

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
I do not know if any of these will work, but I do know you can buy rubber bushings that look like that for installing a pipe in a hub. If that is a 2" pipe in the center of your drain, it looks like you simply need a 3" X 2" bushing.

Lancaster

Reaction score
Thats the drain gasket that comes with a Fiat Cascade shower base.It is part # QIC-2.Fiat dealers should be able to get it for you.What is wrong with the one that you have?

ecru

Reaction score
Lancaster said:
Thats the drain gasket that comes with a Fiat Cascade shower base.It is part # QIC-2.Fiat dealers should be able to get it for you.What is wrong with the one that you have?

Thanks Lancaster and everyone else

My shower is really old, so is that thing. Because it's so old, it lost all of its elasticity ( I assume)? Well, its just really hard/tough and it causes leakage (the shower is right on top of our dining table, so when it leaks,.... you get the idea ;D)

Last edited:

ecru

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering where I can find Fiat dealers? and are there any other brands that would work? cause I am having trouble find it online.
-Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks